Thursday, May 30

Paper to the Rescue

Around my house, it's not just the kids who tell me at the last minute they need a gift for a friend, supplies for school etc....hubby tends to do that too! But it's all good 'cause I've got paper, scissors and glue.  ;D  We paper crafters can work magic given a few crafty supplies. lol

Today I had fun making a card set to give as a retirement gift. One of my favorite crafting styles is "clean and simple". I have a pretty floral stamp set from Red Rubber Designs called Place in My Heart. Perfect for clean and simple cards.



I also used a very versatile sentiment set from Red Rubber Designs called Sophisticated Sentiments. I made a set of 6 cards which fit perfectly in these little clear plastic containers. I bought them ages ago from Gina K and they work great for card sets.


Just add a bow and there you go!  ;D


8 comments:

  1. Great little gift that anyone would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Diana - what a wonderful wee gift.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, Amazing, fantastic gift and the flowers are just stunning.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in to say "Hi" and see your beautiful work. This card is just darling. Love your stamping and that gorgeous yellow bow!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, I like the plastic container you have placed your card in. Nice for a gift to add a few of them. Will go see if my local store has them in stock. Thanks for the inspiration. Your card is stunning. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting me Diana! It was so nice to see your beautiful pic next to your blog post. :) This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana! Haven't spoke to you in a while. Love your card and hope all is well with you! Thanks for all your great comments and visits to my blog. (Sue H)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana I thought I had lost you, but i see you are not blogging - trust all is well with you as I miss you and your posts.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D