Monday, May 27

It's Been So Long!

It's been awhile since my last post! So busy with family, end of school activities and all the rest of everyday life... I've missed my little Wordbird's Nest blog. 

A card challenge is always a good way to jump back into some craftiness. Flourishes Timeless Tuesday was the one that I decided to make cards for today. A simple challenge to use a butterfly. I have two new Flourishes stamp sets that have been waiting to be inked up. Today they finally got that ink.  ;D




I used the flowers from the Summer Blossoms stamp set and the tiny hello from the Old Fashioned Florals set. The pretty Spellbinders frame is from Flourishes as well. I love the lovely pierced pattern and shape of this  die cut frame!




I played with the same layout but changed up the frames and embellishment. This butterfly die  is from Spellbinders. 

It sure felt good to get my fingers inky again after all these weeks!



6 comments:

  1. What a way to come back, Diana!!! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK! :) Missed you!! Love your coloring of these flowers -- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - you have been truly inspired - these are beautiful Diana.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Great layout and I loved how you used the the oval as a window frame! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really gorgeous. KUDOS to you

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D