Tuesday, March 19

Konnichiwa Thank You

I have another cutie from the Konnichiwa stamp set today. I decided to do a clean and simple design so she could shine. The Konnichiwa stamp set can be found in the Red Rubber Designs store.

The Neenah Ivory 110# weight card stock from the PaperTemptress store took my alcohol markers so smoothly. It also made a nice neutral for these pretty little stamped fans.



The green apple and wild cherry card stock I used are from the Pop Tones package  from the PaperTemptress store. I've enjoyed the Pop Tones package because I got a multitude of colors in the 100# weight card stock I like to use. 

I'm also a color junkie, so the brighter the better! Have a joyful day...





4 comments:

  1. Another cutie! Love your CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana this is a stunner - love the card stock colours and the stamping and colouring is exquisite.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful, Diana. I love how you used the background stamp. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card. These little girls are so cute.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D