Sunday, March 17

Konnichiwa Hello

Today I have a card to match the Konnichiwa Stamped Gift Box Topper tutorial I have over at the Red Rubber Designs blog.




I used the Konnichiwa stamp set and the Rustic Chic Paper Pack from the Red Rubber Designs  store. 


And here's another peek at my Konnichiwa Stamped Gift Box Topper tutorial... you can download it for free at the Red Rubber Designs blog.


  

These little Asian beauties are so much fun to play with... wouldn't they make cute paper dolls?!



6 comments:

  1. This a gorgeous card Diana - love the way you have coloured the wee girl.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is so cute! I like the panels and repeating circles in the bg paper...one of my favorite paper packs...and your coloring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love your coloring of her hair for sure! I popped over to check out your tutorial -- So adorable! That one readyer was right - how fun for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously done, Diana!! I love your choice of colors, pattern and layout! Blessings to you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Some of my fav paper too! I like your embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, She is so adorable. Wonderful job with all those beautiful colors and your coloring is so stunning.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D