Wednesday, March 20

Happy First Birthday!


Happy First Birthday Red Rubber Designs!

It has certainly been an exciting first year at Red Rubber Designs! Today is the first birthday of the Red Rubber Designs online store.

It's been a pleasure to be a member of their very first design team. I was so pleased to have served 2 terms with these design team members. They have been a group of  lovely , talented ladies. Pam, the owner of  Red Rubber designs is such an awesome lady to work with and so kind and generous. (Thanks Pam!)

Today I want to share my favorite Red Rubber Designs creations from the past year...

One of my favorites from my Red Rubber Designs creations this year:




I swooned over this card featuring the cracked glass technique. I've seen cards using smaller focal point pieces using the technique...but this is truly beautiful! 




Kate would probably not choose this as her favorite... but I loved how she took a cutsie stamp and used her magical mixed media talent to gave it a wonderful, vintage look.   





I think I loved Louise's scrapbook pages most this year. I love everything about this page... color, design and of course those fabulous flowers!



Next up is our Copic coloring expert! This is one of Paula-Kay's more recent cards ... lovely in every way! But she also has scrapbook pages, creative projects using tumbled marble coasters, candles and so much more that I enjoyed this year.




KC's projects were fun because she is all about the glitter and bling... and her sweet personality shined as well. I most loved her jewelry.





I hope you can stop by the Red Rubber Designs blog and wish Pam a Happy Birthday for the store and check out some great free tutorials while you're there!


7 comments:

  1. Oh I really love that Happiness Is card you made, too. It was one of my favorites. I almost featured it. I love your work. So many of your cards were favorites of mine. Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that both of us picked your Happiness card as a favorite. You had so many that I like but this one just has a special feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything. So beautiful. Love those purples...
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks from a year of wonderful crafting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards Diana - those images really are versitile.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, Diana. I loved that card of yours too. So cute! Your work is so pretty and feminine! Enjoy your weekend.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these beauties (-:

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D