Saturday, March 30

Happy Easter!!

Just popping in to say Happy Easter!! It's been a busy, fun spring break week. Day trips to the Gulf Breeze Zoo, Pensacola Beach, Krul Lake and other great places around town. Sigh... back to school Monday for my 11 year old twinsies. It's been fun having my play mates with me this week!

Here are the little Easter cards for the kids and hubbies Easter baskets...


Aren't these bunnies the cutest?! They are from the I Love Easter stamp set. I got them from the Red Rubber Designs store. They release new stamps every Thursday and you get a gift with every purchase!

Have a joyful day!


5 comments:

  1. Darling cards! I love your bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for everything over the past year - I so appreciate all of your beautiful creations! Wishing you and your family a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana! Happy Easter my sweet friend! luv ya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, Diana! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards - love the cork. Sounds like a fun Spring Break - Happy Easter to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D