Tuesday, March 5

Enjoy the Moment!

Just a quick little sparkly number made with card stocks from the PaperTemptress store. And considering I only had a few moments to make this card, I chose paper and bling that would come together quickly, yet still make a nice girly, girl card. 


This is a stamp from the American Art Crafts line... unfortunately it's discontinued, but I just love to use it!



I have totally enjoyed using the card stock from the Mica/Metallic collection. Look at these colors... from gorgeous jewel tones to soft and pretty pastels. Fun!






Go check out the cool stuff at the PaperTemptress store!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Diana this is absolutely stunning - love the colours you have used, and the stamp is such a fun one!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card, love thepaper and image!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D