Saturday, March 23

Baby Blessings!

With Spring around the corner you can be sure to need a few baby cards! I realized I didn't have any in my stash so I thought I'd make one today. I also have a cute stamp set from Red Rubber Designs that I wanted to use again. It's called Teddy Bear Tea Party.




My Red Rubber Designs DT friend, Paula-Kay Bourland  put together a really great paper piecing tutorial last month using this stamp set. I've wanted to paper piece one of these little bears since I saw Paula's tutorial. I've used the Catelynn Patterned Cardstock Collection  for this card.

The Red Rubber Designs Blog has a lot of great free paper crafting tutorials... go check them out! 



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diana - love the wee peeps of lace and the teddy is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness all over and over! Love your clever layering technique that adds so much depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Diana! And look how you used that circle window cut! How clever. I love it. It has been so fun serving together on the design team this year. I love your work and always look forward to seeing what you have created with the same stamps I've used. Blessings and best luck as you continue on with your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!
    Wanted to pop over and wish you and family a blessed Easter (-:
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! ;D